List of Maritime Law Firms in Japan
YOSHIDA & PARTNERS
|NAME OF THE OFFICE
||YOSHIDA & PARTNERS
(Established in l924 by Seizo Yoshida)
||4th Floor, Suitengu Hokushin Bldg.
|OUTLINE OF THE OFFICE
Yoshida & Partners has been one of the leading law firms specialized in maritime and commercial matters since it was founded in 1924. The members of the firm, including six lawyers and three marine counselors, are equipped with expertise and respect for the national and international practice of maritime and commercial matters to provide expert legal services to the clients.
Clients of the firm include leading Japanese, overseas and multinational shipowners and operators, protection and indemnity clubs and hull insurance underwriters, trading houses, financial institutions, etc.
|Areas of Practice
- Marine Casualties (Collision, Salvage, Oil Pollution, Personal Injury, etc.)
- Cargo Claims
- Charter Party Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Marine Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Sale, Purchase and Financing of Ships and Related Transactional Work
Yoshida & Partners will continue to grow to meet the needs of an ever-changing business world.
|LAWYERS AND MARINE COUNSELORS
- SOTARO MORI
- admitted, 1977, Japan.
- NORIO NAKAMURA
- admitted, 1995, Japan.
- AKO IGO
- admitted, 2000, Japan.
- TAICHI HIRONAKA
- admitted, 2002, Japan.
- KENJI SAYAMA
- admitted, 2005, Japan.
- TOMOI SAWAKI
- admitted, 2007, Japan.
- NOBUHIRO NISHIDA
- admitted, 2009, Japan.
- MUNEHISA KISHIMOTO
- Registered, Marine Counselor, 1971.
- TAKAYUKI AKIBA
- Registered, Marine Counselor, 1999.